About Me in a video by Tamrac - https://goo.gl/yvwbPb
Who am I?
Photography, for me, all started as I was growing up. I didn't have a camera, I didn't have anyone in my family that was a photographer. What I had was a mom who would take me to the to the library. There I was able to look, explore, and imagine (I know, sounds like a public service message) different worlds and events through pictures found in Life and National Geographic magazines. Doesn't sound like much, but when you don't have much, it's everything!
- I am a Full-Time, International Award Winning, Professional Photographer...yea, I do this for a living.
- I specialize in; Western stock and lifestyle, Families, Animals, Events, and Adventure. My Western work has been repeatedly published, used for multiple book/album covers, and in national and international marketing campaigns. Clients include; Western Horseman, AQHA, Wrangler, ChoiceHotels, Horse Health Products, KFC, Virgin Atlantic, Lonestar, Shutterstock, Ariat, Woolrich and many more.
- I host annual Western Photography Workshops here in Utah that focus on creativity!
- I started and led Help-Portrait Utah, a non-profit, for 8 years where we photographed over 12,000 people in need across the State then successfully transitioned leadership to Your Light International, a non-profit with the same values, where I serve on the Board of Directors.
- I hone my skills through continuing education and workshops.
- My wife and I are passionate business partners running a very successful small business consisting of Dog Training and Photography, I left a banking career as the CIO for a multi-billion dollar bank and became an entrepreneur!
- I am dedicated to my craft and providing you the best product I can.
- I'm a huge fan of Keeping It Simple.